Whew, made it through to vacation. Actually, I’m a few days into it, as it technically started when I went home Friday.
So far, I’ve:
- Spent a day tending to a sick person…well…a day and a half.
- Spent some time trying to fend off a low-level yuckiness myself.
- Ran back and forth to home depot to get paint, tile, flooring material.
- Played starcraft 2
- Read the first few chapters of Darkness Calls, by Margorie M. Liu
- Had someone come by to fix the fridge, which is having defrost problems, hence problems keeping the fridge side cool
- Fixed the faucet of the downstairs bathtub to no longer leak. Unfortunately, water collects in the corner by the wall and is leaking.
- Did just a touch of revision on Chapter 2 of my little writing project.